As a Quality Inspector, you will be responsible for monitoring the Installation processes and operations to ensure that we are installing as per quality Checks. In addition to this, you will have to check that the products meet the required quality, safety, and other compliance precisely.
To be successful in this role, you should have an extraordinary level of attention to details, passion for the best quality and ability to work under pressure. You should have up-to-date knowledge of international standards of relevant products.
If you want to make an impact and pursue this prospective career, we would like to speak to you.
- Inspect and scrutinise each step involved in the installation process according to organisational standards
- Monitor in-process operations and recommend adjustments as per requirement.
- Inspect procedures and ensure that they follow Quality procedure .
- Identify critical problems and troubleshoot them accordingly
- Approve the finished Installations with the set standards.
- Document and report non-conformance and ensure continuous quality improvement
- Industrial Technical Diploma
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Quality Inspector in construction field or relevant fields ,
- Candidates having high school diploma with necessary certifications and experience will also be considered.
- Ability to interpret and understand technical blueprints
- Good technical skills
- Detail-oriented and Precision in manufacturing processes
- Analytical mind with sound decision making
- Excellent writing and documenting skills